Thursday, September 8, 2011

We're going to Bali !

One sleep to go (sorry Kathy I couldn't resist)  hehehe!  For those of you not in that loop, we have a client at work who is eagerly awaiting the world cup football and has been counting down the sleeps and regaling us at each phone call.  My one sleep is the time lapse until our departure for Bali. 

I will attempt to write each night about what we've seen and where we have been each day so please feel free to drop in here and see what we've been up to.  My son and I rarely follow the path well worn on holidays and we have been known to get ourselves delightfully lost with the benefit of discovering things that are unexpected. 

So, am I excited?  Probably, but I'm also terrified that I will forget something (like the passports) or that something will go wrong at the last minute.  I know you all know how I like to have all the bodies buried in the correct place and the feet all lined up :)  I haven't packed but I have organised.  Tomorrow will be time enough for a quick panic session.

Speak to you from Bali soon.
Cas x

No comments:

Post a Comment